Monday, December 1, 2008

365 Days of Happiness

This post is dedicated to all those Utah fans who now have a reason to be happy for the next year. I guess it could be to all the BYU fans who will be unhappy for the next year as well. Jeremy went from 730 days of misery, complaining and defense analyzation to a projected 365 day high! I am particularly happy since this means an inevitable trip for us to whichever BCS game they get to play in! We were able to go to the Emerald Bowl in San Francisco 3 years ago to see them play and since Jeremy has been an exceptionally good boy this year I thought it only fair. Last time I suggested not going Jeremy told Lucky the Elf all he wanted for Christmas was to go to the bowl game. I will never make the mistake of suggesting we/he not attend again since last time I did I went through 365 days of hell!

4 comments:

Me said...

can i come too?

Juliann said...

Love it!! Jon is also on a guaranteed 365 day high of pure bliss and happiness. Finally!

Karlie Hancock said...

You guys are very cute together!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 365 days of misery....where is the familial love? :) I think you are now out of the will.